Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Hot damn.

That was one of the greatest things I've seen in a while. Very nice.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

FINALLY!

I have been waiting very patiently for this ever since Waterlollies! The Brackenwood series is my favorite Newgrounds series, and I just love the short stories of the others, and can't wait for a feature and future shorts!

Brilliant art, very creative and well-thought out ideas in each episode. And this one is no exception, although I'm left wanting to know more!

chluaid responds:

thanks for sticking around for a new one. Hopefully the sequel won't be too far behind :)

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Nothing going for it.

Well, the only thing going for it was Osuka's artwork. Other than that, this was not good at all (for my tastes). I can often find some immature humor funny, so it's not that I just think that this was immature. But none of the jokes were creative or original, and the animation was, overall, average at best.

This was promising, and maybe someone will get a better group of writers and animators together (writers in particular, if it's funny enough then the animation can be lacking and it will still be good).

I'm sorry. This was just not very good. It had the potential to be good, but the execution was poor.

Resurrection of a Clown Resurrection of a Clown

Very nice

This was really promising, and then it just ended so abruptly, right when it seemed that it was about to be the most intense part. It disappointed me, and it lost the 5 that I would have otherwise given. :(

If you had either continued and made it longer, and not ending there, or made it so that the ending wasn't just so sudden, then it would have been significantly better, in my personal opinion.

That said, cool idea and good art and animation. Good work.

Tarboy Tarboy

Fantastic!

Very cool story, great artwork, equally great special effects (gunshot, rocket thrust, sparks, lasers, etc), and incredible music that goes along perfectly to tie it all together!

Great job to both of you! That was great.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Hmmm...

I thought it looked pretty good and was a decent idea, but was really lacking in the funny department, in my opinion.
Good artwork though.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Pretty good, sometimes.

Although most collabs that have a lot of artists are like this, it was good but only sometimes. Sometimes it was kind of lame. Stamper's, JohnnyUtah's, and The Swain's were the best, and the only ones that really made me laugh out loud (especially Stamper's).

That said, it was good. But sometimes it was disappointing and un-funny. But, thanks you Stamper, JohnnyUtah, and The Swain... I will give you a 4.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Meh. Not enough humor.

Not very funny IMO, but it had pretty good animation *sometimes*

I'm disappointed though. I never even managed a grin.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

LOL

Better than the first one! Goofy was hilarious. You made my day again, good sir.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Wow!

I REALLY thought that this would be stupid and unfunny! Well, it was kind of stupid, but not nearly as much as I thought. And it was very funny to me.

You earned your 5, my friend.

Jonnyethco responds:

Yeah, I figured if I'm gonna do a Mario parody I might as well go all out.